Thanks for wanting to interview me for your podcast, program, paper or otherwise fantastic project. I loveloveLOVE interviews (my highest scoring beauty pageant category, btw…) and would be honored to talk with you.
My favorite things to talk about are – soul power, shatter + splinter points, how to live from your soul’s center, forgiveness + healing, intuition + intellect.
Suggested interview topics:
- How to dive through darkness to the center of your soul
- Being endlessly resourced + sustained as a visionary leader
- Finding strength in your shatter point
- Leading powerfully and in service of your soul
- Grappling with the shadows, honoring the light
- Trusting your intuition more than your intellect
- Discovering self-trust, igniting self-truth
- Or we can just riff on trauma, healing and transformation!
I usually say no to:
- Virtual telesummits
- Interviews focused exclusively on the external markers of success (money, marketing tactics, business strategies, etc.)
- Short interviews (30 mins or less) that require prepackaged answers instead of deep, soulful conversation
- Being an upaid expert on paid programs or anything requiring an opt-in
If your invitation is to one of these, we are not a good match at this time.
And I usually say yes to:
- Spirituality, healing and/or women-focused projects
- Conversations and podcasts
- Communities of irreverent women who are interested in creating joy on their own terms
- Aligned branding (ie. your people are would value my work and mine would value yours)
Time zones: I’m based in Seattle, Washington, USA. (PT or PST, depending on the time of year.) I generally do interviews on Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 11 am and 3 pm. (Unless you’re Oprah, Marianne Williamson or Krista Tippett. In which case, call anytime…)
How do you schedule the interview? Complete the form below. If we’re a great fit, my team will respond with next steps within 3 days.
Looking forward to talking you!