- I’ve never heard the name L’Erin or Alta for that matter. Where is it from? What does it mean?
“L’Erin” is Gaelic and means ‘the peaceful one’. (Shout-out to my paternal Irish ancestors.) Alta is my first middle name, my grandmother’s name and means “elevated” in Spanish. My second middle name is a Hindu goddess and my last name is an Ashanti (West African) warrior queen.
Put it all together and my full name means “The peaceful elevated goddess warrior queen”. And yes, all except my last name are on my birth certificate. (Shout-out to my parents who didn’t care if I never found my name on a Disneyland keychain. You’re the real MVPs.)
- Since you’re a healer, can you fix my physical, emotional, psychological issue(s)? I don’t reallllllly want to go to a doctor or therapist.
Oh, sweet love. I understand how scary and unpredictable it can feel to go to clinical practitioners. While I am a healer trained in many spiritual, physical and energetic modalities, there are things beyond my jurisdiction that would be best addressed under the care of a clinical professional. If you need medical or psychological support, start there and allow our work together to be a powerful supplement.
- We have so much in common, I think we should be friends! Are you free to get coffee or hop on a phone chat?
Thank you so much for wanting to connect with me more deeply. I love meeting beautiful souls and I’m honored that you want to hang out.
I also completely trust that all timing is right timing and am confident that our paths will cross when it’s perfect for us both.
Because I’m a private introvert who charges a full energetic battery from lots of alone time, the best way for us to get to know each other (and possibly hang out in person) is slowly, deeply and without attachment (see also: Taurus).
That being said, we can start building a closer connection in a few ways:
- Join the Inner Circle, my (FREE) community for Warrior Soul women. You’ll receive weekly-ish love letters and are always invited you to respond. It’s a fantastic way for us to get to know each other better.
- Come to SisterFire Sanctuary. This monthly celebration is where the real magic happens — delicious food, rich conversation and nourishing connections, live and in-person. It is rich and festive and soul-stirringly fun. We always sell out, so get on the list to know when the next one will be.
- Participate in Shadow Dive, my breakthrough 3-day workshop for women on the edge of a BIG life change and who are ready to LEAP!
- Send me a letter in the mail. (Yep, like it’s 1860 and this is the Pony Express.) Few things warm my heart like seeing a handwritten letter in my mailbox. —4412 California Ave SW-16542, Seattle, WA 981066.
Internet or not, I value depth, connection and truth in all my relationships — which is why I don’t do quick phone chats or coffee dates. I want to know the real you in a patient, generous timing that feels good to us both. I have ample space for deep connection, so if that sounds good to you, pick one of the options listed above and let’s start building!
- I love what you wrote! Can I share it somewhere else?
Thank you so much for the appreciation of my writing. Creating art with words is truly special and important to me. You’re more than welcome to share my words elsewhere, as long as you site me as the author and link to this website as the source.
If my words or work are discovered anywhere on or offline without proper credit, my legal team will take swift and efficient action without hesitation. And that won’t be any fun for anyone, I promise.
If you have an idea for a project outside of traditional bounds that you’d like to use my words for, please contact me here before moving forward. Thank you!
- Have a question that isn’t answered here? Feel free to contact me!