- I don’t have the answers. You do. My job is to help you discover them.
- I’m unapologetically direct. As we journey through the trenches of your trauma + triumphs, I am fiercely devoted to deep listening, unadulterated truths and lovingly guiding you through the darkness. If you need words wrapped in cotton candy and sprinkled with sugar, we’re probably not a match made in heaven.
- I hold you accountable + responsible for your own healing. I am your guide, your teacher, your unwavering companion. I give you invaluable tools and teachings, practices and processes. But I cannot heal you. That’s your job, my love.
- I don’t tolerate blame, excuses or finger pointing. If anyone else is to blame, if it’s someone else’s fault, if you’re waiting on him to apologize or her get it ‘right,’ you’ve already given away your power and our work is done before it even started.
- I don’t wave or sell magic wands. Your soul work isn’t wrapped in willful manifestation mantras or desperate visualizations. It isn’t cowering behind a spiritual veneer that’s been polished to perfection. Your soul requires intention, action, truth, devotion and love. (Always love.) So, no fake formulas. No grinning or bearing it. No empty rites or rituals. No. Magic. Wands.
- I require the truth. Even if it’s ugly. Even if you could “get away with it”. Even if you’d rather not say. The truth is where your treasures + transformation live.
- I am not a therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist. I am a healer trained in many spiritual, physical and energetic modalities. If you need clinical, medical or psychological support, anchor there first and allow our work be a powerful supplement.
Still want in?
Click below to learn about working together.
L’Erin is a gentle powerhouse and a grounded force of nature. I am proud to have called her teacher, student, sister and friend for the last 20 years.
– India Arie