You’re a survivor. A bad-ass. A warrior woman.
- When the diagnosis came back + your body betrayed you…
- When they told you the time of death…
- When you signed your name + gave up on everything you worked so hard for…
- When the front door locked behind “happily-ever-after” for the last time…
When your world shattered, leaving you crumpled on the floor and surrounded by shards of broken dreams…
Your aspirations, your achievements, your accolades didn’t matter anymore.
- Devoured self-help libraries and personal development universities…
- Chased new loves and spiritual teachers and fancy body workers…
- Followed rituals + retreats to ignite your “Divine Feminine”…
You did it all, repairing your soul + your life, brick-by-brick.
But sometimes it stills feels like you’re on a tiny tattered raft, in the middle of an edgeless and rocky ocean, desperately searching for dry land.
You don’t want someone else’s well-worn road maps, iron-clad directions or fail-proof reassurances about how to “live your best life”. (Been there. Done that. Bought the t-shirt and the tiara.)
You want to find your way forward without:
- Following the trendy new “spiritual guru,” just because she’s a New York Times Bestseller.
- Relying on tarot spreads, intuitive readers or astrological charts, just to feel more spiritual.
- Softening your voice, wearing flowy pastel dresses and floating on clouds, playing harps, just to be “divinely feminine”.
You want to find + follow your own truth, navigate life according to your own inner compass,
live as bold and powerful and unapologetic as you know you are.
Your soul has an expectation.
A purpose. A destiny that’s
calling your name.
Following someone else’s map will only leave you exhausted + disappointed,
panting breathlessly from years of following the leader and going nowhere.
Your soul is your roadmap.
You just need to learn how to read it.
That’s where I come in…
I’m L’Erin Alta — Shadow Diver. Mentor. Spiritual guide for women who have survived a great something and cobbled their lives back together.
When my shit hit the fan, I didn’t need magic mantras, miracle promises or designer mala beads. I needed a resilient path, a warrior’s way through the grief, anger, sadness, so I could become both stronger and softer, more powerful and closer to my soul.
I traveled to 23 countries, sitting with Sherpas and shamans, ministers and medicine wo/men. I went to altars and ancestors, ceremonies and cathedrals, rituals and rites in search of the answers to my deepest questions:
- What do I do with this pain?
- How can I stop feeling like life is out to get me?
- Where is my power?
- How can I feel whole again?
I reconnected to my soul power, charting a healing road that honored not only the light, but the shadows too.
Women come to me when they’re feeling both lost + found, broken + whole, weathered + brand new.
They’ve taken all the classes and read all the books and gone to all the workshops. Everything looks great from the outside but they keep thinking, “There’s got to be more than this.”
Together, we peel back the layers, shadow diving into their soul’s lost treasures. We explore and heal and transform, creating a life that feels true, easy and profoundly fulfilling.
I have over 17 years supporting women’s healing and transformation
as a soul guide, speaker, workshop facilitator, author, yoga teacher and birth doula.
WHAT I BELIEVE:
I believe in talking to angels + ascended masters, that tarot can give you insight + tantra will reignite your libido. I believe in sleeping in sequoias, that “The Secret” wildly missed the point and Don Julio Real is a godsend (no salt, please).
I believe in God and prayer and meditation and love. I believe in forgiveness and courage and telling the hard truth, even when my voice shakes.
But more than anything, I believe in you.
Because your strength is in the shadows and scar tissue is stronger than skin.
Looking for my formal bio? Click here.
L’Erin is a magical creature with rich empathy, life experience and adventure, and thus, real compassion.
– Danielle LaPorte